We have put the residents at the centre of our planning and design for the car parks and access proposal. The Options for development is a pedestrian and cycle friendly scheme.
- There will be parking spaces for blue badge holders along The Drive, as well as drop-off and delivery
- We will provide 150 parking spaces in total. This is based on a survey of current parking use on Friary park, to meet the needs of current residents.
- Buyers of private and shared ownership homes won’t be able to get a parking space unless they are a blue badge holder. We’ll make this clear to people before they buy.
- The maintenance of the car parks will be reflected in service charges.
- The car parks will be at ground and first floor level underneath the communal outdoor spaces.
In this proposal we would like your views on:
- Which option do you feel is best for parking, cycle storage and refuse facilities?
- Particular individual aspects of the proposal (bin stores, cycle stores, parking) related to the option.