Key changes since last time
- Roads have been made narrower wherever possible to make this a pedestrian-focused environment. Reducing hard-surfaces means we can maximise green landscaping.
- Houses have been rotated to face the brook and the green spaces. Along with improved pathways and planting this will greatly enhance this nature corridor.
- Houses along the brook have changed from a line of terraces to semi-detached houses. This allows views out to the landscape between the houses.
- We have increased the size of the central green space and improved the links to other green spaces both in and out of our site.
- We have removed the perpendicular parking spaces along the site edges so that the landscape and ‘natural feel’ can blend into the site.
- 84 new houses
- Secure cycle storage for all new homes
- A car-parking space for every home